Saturday 24 January 2015

Review Challenge

I love reading, it is one of my favourite things to do. I also love being able to share what books I have read with people which is great in my job as a library manager as I get to tell people everyday face to face about wonderful books. 

What I struggle with is keeping on top of my reviews once I have a read a book? I dive straight into the next book & then the next & before I know it I have a huge pile of books waiting to be reviewed.

With so many books waiting to be reviewed I was so happy to see a Review Challenge mentioned on Twitter created by by Sophie from Reviewed The Book & Suze from Librarian Lavender . The aim is to set yourself a target for how many reviews you intend to write between 23rd January and 2nd February.

So I intend to write up at least 12 reviews between now and the 2nd February, more if I have the time but with work, family and time to read new books I will be very happy with 12.

A big thanks to Sophie & Suze for creating the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great number of reviews and thank you for participating :)

    ReplyDelete