Friday 20 November 2015

Cover Crush #2




Every Friday I will be sharing my latest cover crush. A cover that has really caught my eye and made me want to pick the book up.






Little Girl Gone by Alexandra Burt

A baby goes missing. But does her mother want her back?
When Estelle’s baby daughter is taken from her cot, she doesn’t report her missing. Days later, Estelle is found in a wrecked car, with a wound to her head and no memory.
Estelle knows she holds the key to what happened that night – but what she doesn’t know is whether she was responsible…

What I Love?

Sometimes simple is really the best way to go and it's the simplicity I love about the cover for Little Girl Gone. The use of the bright pink title against the black, white and grey of the rest of the cover really make it pop.

The book has a great tagline and the use of the shadow birds and cot add an element of mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment